AND THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Life looks different for us all these days. So does business.
Times are undeniably tough, and every individual, business and charity is feeling the pressure in some way. We're facing challenges we have never had to face before, and let's be honest - it's really hard.
So now, more than ever before, we're seeking goodness and positivity to fill our days and our business plans. Now is the time to reflect and think about how we're positioned to help others who are vulnerable. How we can inspire and comfort our teams. And how we can help ourselves to get through this.
Finding your spark
We want to help you discover the creative spark that will get you through this crisis.
It might be pivoting your product strategy to start servicing the needs of those who are vulnerable at the moment, or maybe it's adapting your communications to bring joy to people when they need it most. Whatever it looks like, there's always a brilliant idea waiting to be had.
Now is the time to talk. As a creative agency, the best way we know to help is by offering you the creative support you need.
So we're offering a FREE Spark Session to business owners and leaders to help you think outside the box. Then, we'll come up with a plan that you can implement immediately to help you thrive in the face of COVID-19.
Discover more and enquire about your Spark Session. It really is that simple.
And we can't wait to hear from you!
So what's all this about banana bread?
Taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your business right now.
That looks different for everyone. Maybe you're a Netflix binger, a fitness fanatic or a face mask addict. But it seems like a lot of us on social media are finding comfort in an old time classic: good old banana bread.
Grandma's recipe is always, always the best. So we asked our very own account manager, Noora, if she could share her mummo's (that's Finnish for 'grandma') trusted recipe so you can go and treat yourself too.
Mummo Aino's banana bread
(Yes, that's a 2-year-old Noora 'helping out' in the photo.)
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 125g white self-raising flour
- 100g light brown self-raising (or wholemeal) flour
- 150g demerara sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 175ml orange juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- honey, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease and line a loaf tin.
- Sift the flours, sugar, pinch of salt and spices into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with the orange juice, then stir in the eggs and oil. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour. Test to see if it's cooked by inserting a skewer into the centre. If it comes out clean, the loaf is done, if not, bake for a further 10 minutes and test again.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin. Turn the loaf out and serve with honey.
And the final, most important step, is to enjoy!